Latest MLA News
CRANBROOK – Interior Health’s Board of Directors has approved a significant investment in seniors’ care through a competitive bid process announced today for the development…
CRANBROOK – One organization in Cranbrook and another in Fernie have received a combined $80,000 under the B.C. government’s community gaming grant program. The recipients:…
CRANBROOK – Under the BC Rural Dividend, the provincial government is providing $19,684 in project development funds to the District of Elkford and the Tobacco…
CRANBROOK– Motorists near Cranbrook will benefit from an enhancement of the Fort Steele Bridge, which is located approximately 16 kilometres northeast of Cranbrook along Highway…
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014