Latest MLA News
[CRANBROOK] – Rotary Club of Cranbrook is receiving a gaming grant worth $18,750 announced Kootenay East MLA Bill Bennett. Funding provided to organizations in this…
[CRANBROOK] British Columbia’s strong economy means more money back in the pockets of middle-class families in Cranbrook, and investments in the programs and services people…
CRANBROOK – Four organizations in the East Kootenay area have received $113,000 so far this year in B.C. Government gaming grants in the human and…
News Release BC Liberal Government Caucus Communications December 20, 2016 CRANBROOK – Cranbrook and area have received $154,000 so far this year in B.C….
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014