Latest MLA News
CRANBROOK– Motorists near Cranbrook will benefit from an enhancement of the Fort Steele Bridge, which is located approximately 16 kilometres northeast of Cranbrook along Highway…
FERNIE – Users of Highway 3 will enjoy a safer, smoother journey thanks to a road resurfacing project that will soon be underway between Fernie…
CRANBROOK – Students with disabilities who face barriers to education and training in B.C. will continue to benefit from funding for accessible training and resources…
CRANBROOK – Eight search and rescue organizations in the East Kootenay region have received a combined total of more than $517,000 from the B.C. government’s…
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014