Latest MLA News
CRANBROOK – The provincial government is investing $211,126 in new trades equipment at the College of the Rockies to support local students training for occupations…
VICTORIA – When John Horgan took over as leader of the BC NDP he said change was coming, that his party would finally support resource…
CRANBROOK – Communities in the riding of Kootenay East have received $1,296,364 as part of almost $75.2 million being invested into communities across B.C. to…
CRANBROOK– Seven communities in the Columbia Valley area have joined the Better at Home program thanks to $60,000 in funding from the B.C. government. The…
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014