Latest MLA News
CRANBROOK – The provincial government is providing $194,000 to the East Kootenay Invasive Plant Council to help control the spread of invasive plants, Kootenay East…
CRANBROOK – The provincial government is providing $23,300 to the Regional District of East Kootenay to help control the spread of invasive plants, Kootenay East…
CRANBROOK – The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure has announced that 39 kilometres of Highway 95 will be resurfaced in a project valued at $8.54…
CRANBROOK – Cranbrook and three Elk Valley communities will be receiving $675,579 as part of almost $40 million being invested into communities across B.C. to…
Healthcare Sustainability - We Want to Hear Your Views!
The public is invited to write submissions to the Select Standing Committee on Health on how to ensure quality and sustainability on BC Healthcare delivery.
The committee is inviting submissions on one or more of the following questions:
- How can we improve health and health care services in rural British Columbia?
- In particular, what long-term solutions can address the challenges of recruitment and retention of health care professionals in rural British Columbia?
- How can we create a cost-effective system of primary and community care built around interdisciplinary teams?
- What best practices can be implemented to improve end-of-life care?
- How can we enhance the effectiveness of addiction recovery programs?
Deadline: December 31, 2014